Please let us know if you have information about these pieces
- Welcome to the Ethnic Jewels Magazine Archive. This is a collection of objects and information which was shared in our Facebook communities. The information is arranged in a fully searchable database which I hope you will enjoy using Thank you for visiting and also for contributing. Warmest wishes Sarah ETHNIC JEWELS MAGAZINE
- Posted by- Sigrid Van Roode Photo credit-Sigrid Van Roode Bracelet made from silver in seven individual pieces and filigree detail. Click here to see original post
- Photo credit – unknownPosted by – Anne Fierens A souvenir bracelet from the Maghreb, mixed silver alloy. Circa 1930s. Click here to see original post.
- Photo credit – Cordelia DonohoePosted by – Cordelia Donohoe A silver necklace featuring Saudi Riyals & Khamsa pendants. The style is in line with Yemeni jewellery, but could be from the border regions between Saudi & Yemen. Click here to see original post.
- Posted by- Sigrid Van Roode Photo credit-Sigrid Van Roode Ring, origin unresolved. Click here to see original post