If you are a member of the Ethnic Jewels Community or the Ethnic Textiles Community on Facebook and you are happy for the content which you have posted there to be included in this archive please indicate this in the consent section below. Thank you.
- Your details are to confirm consent, and will not be shared or used in any other way.
- I will personally add the objects to the archive, it is not an automated process.
- All images will be credited and a link back to the original post will be included. You can see an example archive post here . This will enable continued awareness of discussion on each piece.
- The purpose of this archive is to create a searchable collection of reliable information on the topic of adornment.
- By building this archive I aim to create a free resource for research and learning.
- The archive will include objects from other reliable sources.
- E mail if you wish to have your name removed firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply send me your name as it appears on your facebook profile in the Leave a comment box below to be a part of the archive project. Thank you Sarah Corbett.